In this tutorial today, I am going to show you how to download from youtube using IDM.
So before that let me throw more light on the benefits of using this tutorial.
How to download from youtube using IDM
This a particular question that has so far raked in a whopping large amount of views on Quora website, everyone is interested to learn how to download youtube videos easily.
Now the question remains which is that particular step that everyone keeps looking for.
The answer is right here, as you read down you will be able to learn how to download any kind of videos from youtube through IDM.
How to download from youtube using IDM (Step 1)
There are many ways of downloading YouTube videos.
But the best ways to download videos from YouTube is through IDM (Internet Download Manager).
Here I will show you how to download through IIDM.
- First of all, download IDM. You can download it from Download Internet Download Manager.
- After downloading the file ,install it.
- Then open your browser (Google Chrome) and then go to the extension.
- Then go to the IDM folder in Local Disk C where you have installed the file i.e C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager.
- Here you will find “IDMGCExt.crx” or “IDMGCExt” in C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager.
- Drag anyone of this file into the extension you have opened in your browser.
- After adding the extension in your browser, you will get a popup at the above whenever you play videos in YouTube where you get multiple formats of the videos to download.
Read Also: Download Fzmovies Hollywood 2018 Movies
How to use IDM to download videos (Step 2)
- Download the Internet Download Manager (IDM) on your pc. Then, open your browser (say, chrome).
- Go to settings and then click on extensions (top left side in chrome).
- Minimise your browser and open the location (folder) where IDM is installed. Generally, it is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager.
- Find the file “IDMGCExt.crx or IDMGCExt”.
- Drag this file to your chrome browser and drop to install the IDM extension.
NOTE: Do not install IDM extension from chrome web store. Those all are fake.
- After this, whenever you’ll watch any video on youtube, a small popup will appear asking you if you want to download the video.
- If you can not see this popup, check if IDM extension is enabled. [Settings > extensions > click enable against IDM Integration Module] Else, try updating your IDM.
There are many other ways to download YouTube videos (without any software). Read this article here- How to download YouTube Videos?
Also, if you want to download the video in mp3 format, IDM does not give you an option for that
So this is it all on how to download from youtube using idm easily.
Go ahead and implement the above steps and in case you run into a problem, you can also leave a message behind and I will help you out.