Family Court Adviser (Social Worker) – Birmingham, Citadel
This is a job offer into CAFCASS agency to fill in the position of family court Adviser (social worker) Birmingham, Citadel.
At Cafcass we know why you became a Social Worker. To make a difference. We know you want to spend time on the parts of your work that really enable that to happen. We also understand you want support to continue your professional development while having a healthy work-life balance.
This understanding helped us build working practices that contributed to OFSTED rating us as “outstanding” when they recently inspected us and why we are a recent winner of the Social Work Employer of the Year award and multiple other accolades around flexible working and health and wellbeing too.
Our Social Workers are called Family Court Advisers. They advise the Family Court as children and families go through significant events including care proceedings, adoption, and parental separation.
In this role, you will be part of our WAFH (Work After First Hearing) team that is based in Birmingham office although the technology we provide combined with the trust we place in you as a professional allows you to work flexibly in court, at home and, of course, with children and families.
Should you join us you’ll use your social work skills and experience to understand what the child needs, wants and feels. Then you will advise the Family Courts on the best course of action for the child. You’ll do this by providing confident, powerful and succinct written case analysis and make recommendations to the court. You’ll also attend court and be an advocate for the best interests of the child, ensuring their voice is not lost.
Eligibility For Family Court Adviser (Social Worker) – Birmingham, Citadel CAFCASS
As you can imagine our work is demanding. So to be considered for such a privileged, responsible role of being the voice of some of the most vulnerable children in England, there are a few things we’re looking for from you:
- Qualified Social Worker with at least 3 years experience
- Registered with the HCPC as a Social Worker in England
- Experienced in working with highly vulnerable children and families
- An expert in safeguarding, child engagement, inter-agency working, case analysis, planning, and recording.
We also think you for you to succeed and truly make a difference you should be someone who;
- Is resilient and organized
- Can work proportionately
- Has strong, intuitive IT skills
- Is an effective verbal and written communicator
Now we’ve told you about the role we hope you’re ready to complete our short application process, including providing us with your current CV. Before you do, let us outline some of the benefits you’ll be eligible for should you join us;
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Membership of a Local Government Pension Scheme
- Potential to bring your continuous service with you providing enhanced benefits
- Health & Wellbeing support including Healthcare Scheme Membership
- Payment of HCPC fees
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
How to Apply For Family Court Adviser (Social Worker) – Birmingham, Citadel
Since you have read so far and you decide you want to apply for the position of family court advisor CAFCASS.
Follow the below guidelines accordingly to do so;
- We hope you’ve decided this is a role you would like if so click please complete our short application process to let us know of your interest in this role.
- If you want to find out a bit more about us why should consider joining us visit www.cafcass.gov.uk/cafcass-careers
- View all of the current CAFCASS vacancies by visiting their official website right here Current Cafcass Vacancies