MasterCard foundation scholarship at Michigan state university
McGill University MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2018…The McGill University in partnership with Mastercard Foundation (MCF), is now accepting applications from applicants for its 2018/2019 scholarship scheme.
The deadline for submission of an application for University of Pretoria MasterCard Foundation Scholarship is 4th February 2019. See more details below;
The famous mcgill university foundation program have started their current scholarships to economically challenged, academically gifted Master’s students from Sub-Saharan Africa through the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.cholarships to economically challenged, academically gifted Master’s students from Sub-Saharan Africa through the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
With this scholarship program, candidates will benefit from outstanding, community engaged students to attend university who otherwise would not have the opportunity, thereby, fostering the development of future Sub-Saharan African leaders and entrepreneurs.
Therefore, scholars are provided with a comprehensive support network that includes an array of mentoring and support services to ensure each student’s academic success, community service engagement and transition to socially relevant employment opportunities, when they return to Africa at the conclusion of their studies.
Eligibility for Mastercard Foundation Scholar Program at McGill University in Canada 2018
- Be admissible to one of the eligible programs at McGill University (see Program List below);
- Have never completed any graduate studies;
- Be nominated by a professor of a recognized Mastercard Foundation Partner University, or;
- Be nominated by a current McGill Professor or Staff Member Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program – 2019 Nomination Form.pdf
- Be a citizen of and have lived a significant part of your life in a Sub-Saharan African Country (see List of Eligible Countries below);
- Have an exceptional record of service and activity in your school and/or community;
- Have an intent to return to your country immediately upon the completion of your degree with the goal of transforming your community through social and economic development;
- Demonstrate that your financial status is in the lowest two quintiles of your country.
Prerequisites for Mastercard scholarship 2018
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholar Program at McGill University in Canada 2018
- Application Period Begins: September 15, 2018
- Deadline to submit the Application for Admission in uApply and the Mastercard Scholars
- Program application documents in uApply: Your choice program’s deadline (no later than February 4th)
- Deadline to submit Supporting Documents (including transcripts, reference letters, resumes, etc.): February 4, 2019
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Selection Committee begins to make scholarship offers: March 14, 2019
You can also visit